Friday, September 5, 2014

In the Begining......

      In the beginning...There was only light and darkness, land and water...Several thousand years later there was a girl who found a talent for writing papers, enjoyed writing poems, and did not hate reading Shakespeare. That girl's teacher thought it would be funny to recommend that young girl to Honors English 10 then watch as the girl suffered, sank into oblivion and  killed by piles and piles of  'smart people' homework.... Nah, just kidding that English teacher recommended that girl and the girl agreed with the recommendation. And that puts me at where I am today. My name is Kalea Pauole. I live in Nephi, Utah. I attend Juab High School. The point of this blog? This blog is an assignment for my English 10 Honors class. You see where I live in it is rather rural and my high school doesn't have a honors English 10 so I have to do some extra work and my high school transcript will have honors English 10 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment