Tuesday, November 18, 2014



     For my blog post this week I am going to give you a rough overview for my scientific debate paper. Since my class just got done with Frankenstein my class is writing a paper on scientific controversial discovery. My topic is the HeLa cell line. Notice that I have 4 body paragraphs. Next week the whole essay will be posted!



overview
Hook:oldest most commonly used cell line…. more super cool stuff

3paragraphs: history, benefits, (genetics,), prophits  debate… pose top secret debatable medical question



Paragraph 1. Give and overview for HeLa cells and bio on subject cell line was named from, and why scientists think cells last so long


paragraph 2- how research came to be and $$

Paragraph 3- on benefits, contractions to genome, polio,  


paragraph 4-debate: how family came to know, where family stands, book, pose question, give information for aff and neg of debate(unbiased) ..

conclusion: simple recap

No comments:

Post a Comment