Tuesday, May 12, 2015

     This week I am going to do a short story. Bear with me because I found this cute one that I wrote when I was 6. Growing up I loved (and still love) writting so I thought that I would share that love from one of the earliest stories. This story is in a 3"*5" off blue color spiral bound with black wire. The front has my full name in sharpie with my old phone number and the word Thanks beneath the phone number. This story is called Alax the Bat man. This was written in 2007.

   Once upon a time there was a boy named Alax. One day before bed, he was listining to the radio and had heard that a cat-robber had went into a house and took valueable stuff from the house then he secretly transformed  into Bat Boy. He started to cry cause he did not know what was happening.


My computer will not let me post the pictures of the short story so here is a picture of bat boy !

Image result for bat boy batman

No comments:

Post a Comment